HBE Atomizer and Cartridge System
For spraying HBE 3:1 (1000ml) and Liquid Epoxy Types 4:1 (940ml).
The Canusa Atomiser Gun is an advanced pneumatic dispenser designed to spray apply Canusa’s two-component HBE for standalone corrosion protection systems, and/or Liquid Epoxy Types for 3-layer corrosion protection systems. The gun is capable of applying Canusa’s liquid coatings faster, easier, with less clean up, with less applicator error and with minimal equipment maintenance vs. conventional brush and spray install methods. The HBE Atomiser and Cartridge System allow applicators to produce a coating thickness that is both consistent and repeatable.
The system design is made up of the following componentary: Canusa Atomiser Gun, Atomiser Cartridge, and Mixing Tip Nozzle (straight and 90° angle mixing tips available). Uses include coating mainline pipelines, rehabilitation projects, girth weld fi eld joints, damage repairs to FBE, and pipeline valves, fittings or bends.
Faster Application Times
- Using the HBE Atomiser and Cartridge System, Canusa’s Liquid Epoxy products can be applied to large diameter girth weld field joints at high build thicknesses in less than 30 seconds.
Automated Epoxy Mixing
- The pre-measured quantities of epoxy in the Atomiser Cartridge are automatically mixed in the chamber of the static Mixing Tip prior to spraying.
Easy, Controlled and Repeatable
- The atomised liquid is applied onto the substrate surface with controlled fluid flow and air flow pressures yielding a consistent output volume from the gun. The apparatus is also lightweight and portable.
No Clean Up
- Once the cartridge is empty, simply replace with a filled cartridge and continue spraying.
High Build in Single Coat
- A single pass application direct-to-metal can achieve a high build coating thickness of 20-40mm (500-1000microns).
Quality Management system registered to ISO 9001.
Since 1967, Canusa-CPS has been a leading developer and manufacturer of specialty pipeline coatings for the sealing and corrosion protection of pipeline joints and other substrates. Canusa-CPS high performance products are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are available in a number of configurations to accommodate many specific project applications.
Download the product data sheet